Our Core Function
Formulates, supervises and monitors the implementation of National DRRM and Civil Defense training policies, plans and programs.
Our Specific Functions
- Formulate Civil Defense Career Development Training Program for OCD Organic Personnel and other DRRM professionals;
- Develop and establish a comprehensive monitoring system to ensure the effective implementation of DRRM and Civil Defense Training;
- Evaluate the training conducted to determine the effectiveness of the program;
- Conduct researches for the development of courses on Civil Defense and DRRM;
- Formulate the training needs assessment system on Civil Defense and DRRM to determine other training requirements of OCD personnel and the general public;
- Coordinate with the network of local and foreign DRRM, Civil Defense and Climate Change institutions for training opportunities, partnerships and cooperation; and
- Supervises the implementation of national DRRM training policies, plans and programs.